Sometimes, the only thing that will fully satisfy your appetite is a serious burger. Whether it’s a burger piled high with all the fixings or a drive-thru staple with just the right sauce, it simply hits the spot.
Oakville is home to several delicious eateries, so we thought it was necessary to compile a bucket list that features the best burgers in Oakville.
Gladiator is a must-visit burger joint for anyone looking for a fun, family-friendly atmosphere and delicious burgers.
The theme and vibe of the restaurant keeps all family members, from the youngest to the oldest, super joyful and excited to come back.
I had a very good filling fix of some amazing burgers. My burgers was juicy with just the right amount of everything - sauce, toppings and meat. I highly recommend trying the "Unleash My Hunger" burger
I didn't feel overly stuffed after eating, which tells me that Gladiator uses fresh ingredients. The service was also very good, easy to communicate and efficient with the order.
It's definitely moved to the top of my list for best burgers in the GTA.
Another plus point is that the staff is super kind and courteous and always ready to help and make sure your experience!
I highly recommend trying the "Unleash My Hunger" burger
- Address: 407 Iroquois Shore Rd, Oakville, ON L6H 1M3, Canada
- Website: https://www.gladiatorburger.ca/
- Phone Number: +19058456777
- Working Hours: 11:30- 10:00/11 PM
- Directions: Gladiator Burger Oakville
Mo's Family is a great corner eatery that serves up American eats and all-day breakfasts. The staff is friendly and the service is good, and the food is excellent and great value.
I ordered the roasted red pepper burger which was fantastic. The portions are absolutely massive, but there is no compromise on quality - big fat slices of bacon, melted cheese, and a patty that is no joke.
Highly recommend Mo's Family and will definitely go back to try other items on the menu
- Address: 467 Speers Rd, Oakville, ON L6K 3S4, Canada
- Website: http://mosfamily.ca/
- Phone Number: +19058447485
- Working Hours: 6:00 AM- 8:00 PM/ Weekend 7AM–9PM
- Directions: Mo's Family Restaurant
Hangry Pirates is a great burger joint that serves up juicy burgers with delicious toppings.
The combo meals come with fries and coleslaw, and the portions are bigger than other burger joints.
My husband and I wanted to try something new in the neighborhood so we decided to give Hangry Pirates a try.
Their Surf and Turf burger was Divine! Our experience was fantastic and we will definitely be going back.
The staff is great, the restaurant itself is also really nice and clean. If you're looking for a new burger spot, I highly recommend checking out Hangry Pirates.
- Address: 351 Kerr St, Oakville, ON L6K 3B7, Canada
- Website: https://hangrypirates.com/
- Phone Number: +14164871974
- Working Hours: 12:00 AM- 9:00/10 PM
- Directions: Hangry Pirates