Nothing is better than renting a cozy getaway at a cottage in Sauble Beach. We're talking cozying up in front of the fire, star-gazing, and taking in all the beauty around you.
If you're looking for the perfect Cottage to rent for vacation, this list of Cottages in Sauble Beach has got you covered.
No matter where you choose to go, escaping the city to a sun-drenched cabin has to be one of the top things to do right now.
1. Sunset Cove Waterfront Cottage on Lake Huron
Centrally located on the beautiful Bruce Peninsula. This quiet peaceful waterfront cottage is on the Lake Huron shore.
Calm clear water with a gradual entry is ideal for kids and is directly in front of the cottage (no road to cross). Enjoy amazing sunsets over the lake viewed from the yard.
For More information about this cottage visit https://www.cottagesincanada.com/10840
2. My Holiday Inn
This two + bedroom cottage is located 1.6 km's from the Beach, and features as follows:
- $10,000 Entertainment center featuring the following:
- 3000+ DVD, Blu-Ray movies (categorized and alphabetized)
- 65 inch Samsung 4K Curved SUHD TV
- Netflix + Amazon Prime + Disney + Crave (Video streaming services)
- Logitech Universal remote
- Large surround sound system
- Bell ExpressVu Satellite receiver HD PVR 300 + Channels
- Air Conditioning, Gas Fireplace, Electric Heat
- 20" TV with DVD, and VCR,(back room)
- 2 Fridges, one with Ice maker
- Washer Dryer,
- Kid's toys, Badminton net, rackets, and volleyball.
- Computer, laser printer, inkjet printer, scanner, WIFI Wireless, Fax machine
- Unlimited 100Mbps fiber optics internet
- 100% Very private 800 sqft deck with hot tub, gas BBQ
- Microwave, Dishwasher (soap provided)
- Every possible cooking appliance you could possibly need
- Stainless steel pots and utensils
- Water cooler
- Heated bathroom floor
- Cleaning supplies, toilet paper, garbage bags, salt, pepper, and spices all provided
For More information about this cottage visit https://www.cottagesincanada.com/20445
3. Huron Woods Retreat,
All seasons resort-like experience. Whether you are vacationing with kids or looking for a peaceful weekend getaway Huron Woods Retreat at Sauble Beach has plenty for everyone.
They are open all year round and you can enjoy the beauty of all seasons. Take a break from the daily hustle and spend a weekend or a week here.
Enjoy a glass of wine and watch your favorite movie. Relax by the fire or soak in the hot tub. Take a walk on the beach or get on the cross-country ski trails.
For More information about this cottage visit https://www.cottagesincanada.com/24590
4. The Beach House Cottage Rentals
Three cozy, clean, completely renovated one and two-bedroom cottages that sleep 1 -5 guests comfortably. This is a great seven-mile beach with a shallow and sandy entry.
It is a 20-minute walk or a five-minute scenic drive from the cottages to the commercial core of Sauble Beach with its stores, restaurants, mini-golf, ice cream shops, LCBO, etc. There are 5 golf courses within 20 minutes of the cottages.
In the opposite direction toward the Sauble River, there is fishing (trout, bass, white, pike, walleye), restaurants, sea-doo rental, kayaks, canoeing, paddle board rentals, etc.
For More information about this cottage visit https://www.cottagesincanada.com/15871
5. Sauble Beach Paradise
This beautiful recently renovated private property on a double lot is located minutes from the public beach and Main Street in Sauble Beach. The cottage includes:
- 3 bedrooms (Queen bed & 2 Double beds)
- 1 full bathroom with a shower
- Municipal water (consumable)
- Full kitchen including microwave
- large covered porch with an outside concrete patio
- Fire pit
For More information about this cottage visit https://www.cottagesincanada.com/28120
6. Lu Lu's Lakehouse - Beach Front
Looking for a fabulous beachfront cottage? This amazing Sauble Beach cottage is one not to miss out on.
You could spend your days at the beautiful sandy beach and enjoy the clear Lake Huron water which is literally across the street or enjoy the most amazing sunsets from your own covered porch.
Experience Sauble Beach like you have never experienced before. Close to downtown Sauble shops and attractions, this location is ideal for summertime fun. After a day at the beach wash off in the outdoor shower.
For More information about this cottage visit https://www.cottagesincanada.com/32313
The Tumble Inn is located in the heart of Sauble Beach, just steps away from the tranquil shores of Lake Huron! This unique beach town has so much to offer, with a breezy, relaxing vibe!
Our beach house is on a private lot designed for your perfect beach holiday! The beach is steps away and downtown is a 5 min walk!
Enjoy the sunsets and lake view from the privacy of our deck, or go for a stroll downtown to get an ice cream cone after a walk on the beach.
For More information about this cottage visit https://www.cottagesincanada.com/34722
What is special about Sauble Beach?
Sauble Beach is a beach community and unincorporated area in the town of South Bruce Peninsula, Bruce County, in the northern area of southwestern Ontario, Canada.
It is on the Bruce Peninsula, along the eastern shore of Lake Huron, on the north edge of the Saugeen First Nation.
At over 11 km, Sauble Beach is said to be the second-longest freshwater beach in Canada after Wasaga Beach.
A phenomenon of sandbar deposits building out along the Lake Huron shoreline keeps the water at Sauble very shallow and warm.
Toronto to Sauble Beach
The driving distance between Toronto to Sauble Beach is 219 km. It takes approximately 3h 8m to drive from Toronto to Sauble Beach.
There are 2 ways to get from Toronto to Sauble Beach by train, car, or bus :
Things to do in Sauble Beach?
Here is a list of things you can do while you're visiting or staying at Sauble Beach :