Are you on the hunt for the ultimate burger in Mississauga? Look no further! I've spent years exploring the city's burgers and have tasted some truly amazing ones.
It can be tough to sift through all the restaurants claiming to have the "best burger," but rest assured that the burgers on this list are the real deal.
From high-end restaurants to quick stop joints, you'll find a variety of options to choose from.
Whether you're in the mood for a fancy anniversary dinner or just want a quick bite on the go, this list has something for everyone. So, without further ado, here are the best burgers in Mississauga.
Best Burger in Mississauga
Overall, my husband and I had an amazing experience at Burger Factory! (I have to say,) their self-order system is really handy and made the ordering process super quick.
(And let me tell you,) We both ordered the Machine burger with a few extra toppings, and we both loved our burgers! (By the way,) I highly recommend ordering the Mac & Cheese bites on the side - they're delicious!
(Oh, and the fries are sooooo crispy and good!) For dessert, we decided to go with a funnel cake with strawberry sauce and ice cream and it was all so tasty! (I have to mention,) the service was impeccable, too.
The owner is just so sweet. (Seriously,) I highly recommend supporting your local Burger Factory - you won't regret it!"
- Address: 200 Queen St S, Mississauga, ON L5M 1L3, Canada
- Website: https://burgerfactory.ca/
- Phone Number: +19059972008
- Working Hours: 11:00 AM- 11:00/ Weekend 1PM–12 AM
- Directions: Burger Factory
THE BURGER BROS
I have to say, the burger and fries at the Burger Bros were (truly) amazing! I had the Bro burger special and (I have to admit) my only regret was not getting two servings.
(Don't get me wrong,) the single burger was more than enough to satisfy my hunger, but the food was so delicious that (honestly) I wished I had ordered a second one.
(I have to say,) the burger was juicy and had the perfect amount of toppings - no substitutions or changes needed. (And the fries!) They were fresh, crispy, and so tasty.
(Seriously,) I have to give this place 5 stars!
- Address: 1059 Dundas St W, Mississauga, ON L5C 1C3, Canada
- Website: http://www.theburgerbros.ca/
- Phone Number: +12892322767
- Working Hours: 11:30 AM- 10:00/ 11 PM
- Directions: THE BURGER BROS
Gladiator Burger & Steak
(Wow!) The burgers at Gladiator are absolutely epic. The all-beef patties are cooked to perfection and served in freshly-baked buns, dressed with all of your favorite toppings and some new ones that will quickly become your favorites.
The portion sizes are generous and the indoor dining area is clean and sanitized. The staff is friendly and efficient, bringing your meals right to your table. Gladiator is perfect for a date night or a family outing, and they also offer pick-up options.
(Fun!) The gladiator theme runs throughout the restaurant, from the wall murals to the menus, and even to the moment you finish your meal. (Awesome!)
- Address: 6039 Erin Mills Pkwy, Mississauga, ON L5N 0G5, Canada
- Website: https://gladiatorburger.ca/
- Phone Number: +19058588777
- Working Hours: 12:00- 10:00/ PM
- Directions: Gladiator Burger & Steak
On The Bun Burgers
This burger location is a hidden gem. (Seriously!) We've been going here for a while now and have never had a bad meal.
(Incredible!) The owner makes this exquisite Apple Butter BBQ sauce that's so good, no matter what people order they have to get some on the side. (Delicious!) A Must Try
- Address: 5030 Maingate Dr #11, Mississauga, ON L4W 1N5, Canada
- Website: http://onthebunburgers.com/
- Phone Number: +19052814440
- Working Hours: 12:00 AM- 9:00/10 PM
- Directions: On The Bun Burgers
Fresh Burger Airport
In my opinion, this was one of the best smash burgers I've had in a while. The burger at "Fresh Burgers" was fresh, juicy, hot, and absolutely delicious.
The seasoning, specifically the salt, was just right and all of the toppings seemed very fresh.
I really appreciated that they had fresh jalapenos instead of pickled ones - it made such a difference. (Absolutely!) Even their fries were really good.
Although it may be a bit pricier, it is definitely worth it. (Totally!) I would definitely come back.
- Address: 6575 Airport Rd, Mississauga, ON L4V 1E5, Canada
- Website: http://www.fresh-burger.com/
- Phone Number: +19056785099
- Working Hours: 11:00 AM- 11:00
- Directions: Fresh Burger Airport
Without a doubt, Rosie's Burgers is one of my absolute favorite places to get top-quality smash burgers! The produce is always fresh, (Exactly!) and the meat is always seasoned and cooked to perfection.
Even the bun, which I normally don't like, is really good here. (Surprisingly!) The fries are spot-on, but when paired with that delicious gravy and those cheese curds, it's like a taste of heaven.
If you're looking for some great, local eats, I highly recommend Rosie's. (Definitely!)
- Address: 61 Lakeshore Rd E, Mississauga, ON L5G 1C9, Canada
- Website: http://www.rosiesburgers.ca/
- Phone Number: +19052885555
- Working Hours: 11:00 AM- 9:00/ 12
- Directions: Rosie's Burgers
That brings us to the end of our list of the best Burgers in Mississauga.
If you like this post, be sure to check out our daily updates for more food spots in Ontario.